Article 1: Applicability
- These are the general terms and conditions (“General Terms and Conditions”) of RAINDEER Tattooed Apparel (“RAINDEER”). These General Terms and Conditions apply to all orders placed through the website of RAINDEER.
- By placing an order you explicitly agree with the applicability of these General Terms and Conditions to the order placed by you and you declare that you are aware of the contents thereof.
Article 2: RAINDEER Contact Details.
Name: RAINDEER Tattooed Apparel (RAINDEER)
Registered office: Mozartlaan 542, 2625 CV Delft, the Netherlands
Delivery address for returning products: Mozartlaan 542, 2625 CV Delft, the Netherlands
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chamber of Commerce number: to be announced
VAT registration number: to be announced
Article 3: Agreement, Price & Payment
- The agreement shall be concluded when you place an order through the website and RAINDEER has sent you a confirmation of your order by email.
- RAINDEER reserves the right not to accept your order if:
- The information entered by you is not correct or complete and if RAINDEER doubts the correctness of this information;
- You have failed to meet an earlier payment obligation;
- You have failed to accept the delivery of an earlier order and/or you have failed to pick up an earlier order;
- RAINDEER has a reasonable doubt that the order may be unable to be delivered.
- RAINDEER shall inform you as soon as possible if it does not accept your order.
- The price indicated on the website at the moment of payment is a total price of all products, including shipment expenses and taxes applicable in the European Union.
- To pay for your order, you can choose one of the payment options offered by RAINDEER.
- Orders that are delivered outside the European Union may be subject to additional surcharges and/or taxes. These surcharges and/or taxes are expressly not factored into the total price mentioned in paragraph 2 of this article. Additional costs, if any, on the basis of these surcharges and/or taxes shall be for your account and risk.
- RAINDEER cannot be held to an offer on its website if you can reasonably understand that the offer, or a part thereof, contains an obvious mistake or writing error, such as an unusually low price. We request you to contact RAINDEER if you have any doubts about the correctness of an offer.
Article 4: Delivery
- RAINDEER will do its utmost to process and deliver your order as soon as possible after receipt of payment. A term of delivery indicated by RAINDEER is indicative. The delivery dates indicated on the website of RAINDEER are based on circumstances known to RAINDEER at the time of the conclusion of the agreement and may be subject to changes due to external factors, such as the method of payment chosen, the manner of transport and internal availability. The delivery dates are also subject to change if you make changes to your order.
- You are obliged to do everything possible that may be reasonably expected of you to enable RAINDEER to deliver your order on time and without any complications. If you do not cooperate as described in this Article 4 paragraph 2, RAINDEER reserves the right to not deliver the products.
- Your order will be delivered at the delivery address or pick-up point you have indicated on the website of RAINDEER.
- The ownership of the products ordered will be passed to you at the time when RAINDEER has received your payment for the products ordered by you.
- RAINDEER will make an effort to deliver the products ordered by you complete and in good condition. In the event that the products delivered are not complete or damaged, we request you to contact us as soon as possible.
Article 5: Faithful Reproduction & Lifetime
- RAINDEER will do its utmost to reproduce the products as faithful as possible on its website. If you are of the opinion that the product ordered by you does not correspond with the reproduction on the website – at the time when the product is ordered – you can use your right of withdrawal. Article 6 of these General Terms and Conditions describes how you can use your right of withdrawal.
- The lifetime of the products offered by RAINDEER on its website depends on the product’s material and the way in which and the intensity with which you use the product. In order to ensure that the products will maintain their longest lifetime and highest quality, it is important to observe the instructions and washing instructions.
Article 6: Cooling-Off Period & Right of Withdrawal
- If you are not satisfied with your product(s) ordered, you can dissolve the agreement within a cooling-off period of fourteen (14) days after receipt of the product concerned without giving reasons (right of withdrawal).
- The cooling-off period starts on the day after which you have received the product, or on the day that a third party designated by you (this is not the carrier) has received the product.
- If you want to use the right of withdrawal, you must follow the instructions of RAINDEER which you can consult through the website www.raindeer.org/contact. We want to ask you to return the product or products concerned as soon as possible and to do so in any case within fourteen (14) days after you have informed us that you want to return the products. The product or products concerned can be sent to the address for returning products mentioned in Article 2.
- After receipt, RAINDEER will inspect the product or products in order to see whether you are eligible for a refund. Products that have been worn, washed, damaged and/or do not have the original labels, will not be eligible for a refund and will be sent back.
- If a product is eligible for a refund, RAINDEER will pay back the amount paid for the product and the shipping costs within seven (7) working days after receipt of the product concerned into the bank account number used by you.
- Products that we have customized especially for you or that we have adjusted at your request, will not be eligible for a refund and cannot be returned.
Article 7: Privacy
Article 8: Complaints Procedure
- We will do our utmost to have the order and delivery process proceed without problems. If you still have a complaint, you can contact us via our contact details as mentioned in Article 2 of the General Terms and Conditions.
- We aim to solve your complaint as fast as possible.
Article 9: Applicable Law & Competent Court
- These General Terms and Conditions and the agreement(s) concluded between RAINDEER and you are subject to Dutch law. The applicability of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is excluded.
- The competent court of The Hague has exclusive jurisdiction in the event that a dispute cannot be settled amicably.
Article 10: Changes to the General Terms and Conditions
- RAINDEER may, at any time, modify these General Terms and Conditions. Changes to the General Terms and Conditions will only be effective if the changed version has been published on the website of RAINDEER. We expect you to consult the most recent version of the General Terms and Conditions when purchasing products on the website.